dimarts, 12 d’abril del 2011

The interview

This is the interview:
Kelvin: Excuse me, do you have time for a little interview?
Massey: Oh…, yes, OK.
K: What’s your name?
M: My name’s Massey.
K: Where do you come from?
M: I come from England.
K: Did you come here for work or for holiday?
M: For holiday.
K: Did you come here with other people?
M: No (Only with my wife)
K: Do you have family in Barcelona?
M: No, I don’t.
K: When did you arrive here?
M: One week ago.
K: Had you ever come here before?
M: Yes, in the 70’s.
K: Why did you choose Barcelona?
M: Because we wanted to visit it again.
K: How could you describe Barcelona?
M: It is beautiful and very interesting!
K: What places did you visit?
M: Montjuic, the Cathedral and some museum are some places we visited.
K: What places did you like the most?
M: The Monestir de Pedralbes.
K: Did you enjoy Barcelona?
M: Yes!
K: Now you are back to England?
M: Yes!
K: OK, thanks!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada